It is raining here, today. And usually I am not a huge fan of rain. But this feels like a cleansing rain. Healing in a sense.
I did not sleep a wink last night. My brain was just wondering around to every possible place and situation it could go. From FS to what I will do next.
But today, I feel relieved. I am confident that I did what I could for this boy and I pray that God will place someone in his life that can continue what we tried to begin in him. I will not let him manipulate me and cause me anymore pain....for his choice. But I have learned a great deal from this experience. And I am thankful for that!
I return to work tomorrow, for a few hours a day, a few days a week. And I am ok with this right now. My life is no longer mine. And it feels good.
Jemmers :)
2 comments:
I'm just catching up with what happened. How terrible! But you have done the right things!! He needs structure, he can't expect to run wild even though he does expect to. You've done as much as you can for him and that's all you can do. Hopefully he will come to realize this in time and understand you. Until then, good luck with moving on to the next opportunity!
Thank you for your support, Dooney!!
Teens are SO hard!!! But I hope he was able to learn something while he was here!
Post a Comment