Ok...so this all must sound soooo unbelievably nuts to everyone out there! I guess most families wait more than a week to add to their family....but we always did like to do things the hard way!! :)
We are doing really well. Baby Princess is home and healing. Little Maya girl just loves her new found sister. She is constantly helping me and princess. She surrounds her with toys and reads to her and loves on her. She has her "jealous" moments...but over all she is doing really well with sharing me!
Princess' burns are beginning to heal. And I thank God for not allowing me to understand fully the seriousness of the burns. Yes, I knew that it was not good. And I knew it would be hard for me....if I really stopped to think about it. Cause, they are BAD!!! And since I am the main care taker of the wounds...I needed to be strong. The hardest part is hearing her cry when I change her. I know she is in pain...and I just want to help her feel better!!!
Princess will be with us for up to three months...if everything goes well. And we are so happy to have her as a part of our family!! She is sooo precious and loving and sweet and happy! And BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
So, now I am just relishing in my new found job title......MOM! I am pretty much done at my job. My boss is being really supportive, more so than with FS. I think because these are babies. But, I am now a stay at home mom.
And I LOVE it!!!
Jemmers :)
3 comments:
Yay. I am so proud of you for having faith that God will get you through. You've been through lots of rough times, my dear. And still you are inspiring and amazing.
Rock on!!!!
I've known only a few people in my life who inspire me with their selflessness, unconditional love and never ending giving. You are one of those people.
May God continue to bless you and your husband, Jemmers.
Those girls truely are beautiful!
Post a Comment