This song is STUCK in my head!!! Oh, the joys of motherhood!!
Ok...so, today......today I am getting a little girl from the hospital. I know!!!!! We are nuts!!! She is 1 year old on Saturday. She was burnt on the mid section of her body (2nd degree)...and needs someone to take care of her. So being as sleep deprived as I am...I said "Hey...pick me!!!!"
So, our little family continues to grow. And I must say.....I love it!!!! Especially when......
* Maya wakes up with a dry diaper!!!
* Maya points out the car window and says "Trees, mommy!"
* You ask Maya what a cow says...and she replies, "Cow says Moo Moo!"
* When Maya giggles with delight over nothing at all!
* Getting hugs from both little girls!!!
* I simply get to be a mommy!!!
I will update more on our new little, later!!!
Jemmers :)
4 comments:
OH MY!!! How exciting!!! Oh, I'm so happy for you my dear! Maya is going to love having a little baby around!
Wow that's fantastic!
Are you still planning to go back to work part time? Because that's a FULL schedule!
**hugs**
So proud of you for fostering. You are an amazing woman with a huge capacity to love.
eek! seriously?? that is exciting, and so scary! keep us posted!
WOW you really jump in head first don't you?! That is thrilling, really. Please give us every update possible!
Post a Comment