Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Me Time!

Life with babies is REALLY exhausting. I almost long for nap time for the little ones, so I can do...ya know...things other than reading "Mr. Brown Can Moo", and playing peak-a-boo, and getting told no one hundred and thirty seven million times.

Things like, going to the bathroom for the first time in 6 hours. Or eating something other than Cheerios. And you have to find time to do the mounds of laundry that just seems to creep up on you all of a sudden. And of course...Blogging!

While things are super crazy around here...and I have not swept my floors in almost 2 weeks....and dusting may never happen again...I am having a lot of fun. Princess continues to heal at lightning speed. Maya is learning lots of new things. We are just having fun!!!

I do miss my me time.....just a tiny bit!!! But this....being a mom....is so worth never having me time again!!

Jemmers :)

1 comment:

Jennboree said...

You summed up motherhood perfectly :)

I remind myself that my babies are growing so incredibly fast and I'll never get back those playtimes so I just have to slow down and soak up every second of it!