Wednesday, June 6, 2007

You know that feeling??

The one where your entire life feels like it has been turned upside down. And you are not sure what the heck you are going to do to get through. That panicked feeling inside. The stomach pains. The worries. The out of control feeling.

This is where my life is right now. Turned totally and completely upside down. Evey thing flying every which way. No real answers yet seen.

And yet....I am at peace. For the first time...probably ever in my life! And I know that things will work out for the best. They always do.

Where does my help come from.....My help comes from the Lord!!

And it feels good! All.....out of control and everything!!!

Jemmers :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love that "out of control, but in God's control" feeling. It's crazy and awesome and I just always feel so thankful and alive.

Rock on, Sister!

Trinity13 said...

What a great verse...and from my favorite Psalms-121.