FS has really been opening up to A lately. The other day he told him that he was really starting to like it here. And that he feels like he is fitting in. Oh.....and that he is starting to like me!!!!
Yes.....that is what I said! He is starting to like me!!! We are weird...but he likes weird!!! Go figure!!!!!
Also, the other day while they were playing our dumb PlayStation 1....FS told A that if things do not work out where he can go back with his family, then he would like us to adopt him!!!! Shut Up!!!! I don't know if that will be something that we can do (not our decision, but the county's), but what an awesome thing for him to say!!!
I guess things are doing well after all!!!
Jemmers :)
5 comments:
Weird parents or not, you show him unconditional love and THAT is what has changed his heart. What a powerful thing for him to suggest you and A could adopt him!
I'm really glad to read such happiness and blessings today.
So, what do you think about adopting him? How is God leading in your life?
Thank you Jennboree!! I am trying my hardest to do just that!!!
Trin- actually, the whole adoption thing is not our decission. He may be too old for the county to even allow the adoption. But we would adopt him...no question! But adoption or not...he is still apart of our weird little family!! :)
That is so awesome. I read this on Friday (just back now to comment) and it really brightened up an otherwise very bad day.
I've very happy for you.
That is so sweet! It just goes to show what an impact you've made in this boy's life!
Post a Comment