There are times in my life when God calls me to do something....even the small things, and I sit and argue and give excuses. I am Moses..standing at the burning bush......Playing 20 questions!
Not me Lord...I am too small.
What if they don't believe me?
What if it is too hard?
I am not a good speaker!
And everytime, the Lord speaks back and says....but I will be with you. I will give you the strength...and tell you what to say...and give you the tools to accoplish your task. And still...I argue and complain. But, if I could just learn to be quiet and obedient...those things that I thought I could not do....they come to pass....and in a greater way than I thought possible.
All He is asking is for me to trust in Him. To seek His face. And to answer His call. Who am I to turn down the Lord?? Ummmmm....nobody!!!
And not everytime will He be asking you to "Set My people free".....maybe it is helping someone who is lost. Or giving food to someone who is hungry. Or being a shoulder to cry on.
I say all of this as a reminder to myself....that this life is NOT about me! It is ALL about Him! To bring glory and honor to His name!
So...I am Moses.....but the part where he listened!
Jemmers :)
2 comments:
God is good...God is good!
All the time...all the time!!!
Amen!
Post a Comment