This has been a HUGE struggle with FS and myself. He is majorly into getting his way or no way. And I am totally into....not giving in to him.
And this is all fine, except for the BIG presentation that follows if he does not get his way. Ok....so I get it...you are upset....but give me a break!!!! Will you die if we do not go to Wal-Mart this very second? Will the world end?? Is there any threat of bodily injury if this does not happen??? THEN GET OVER IT, ALREADY!!!
I thought temper tantrums where for 3 year olds....not 16 year olds!! And even then, I pretty much ignore them!!! But GEESH!!!! It totally gets old!
I guess I just do not see the need to get all upset over some of these things. I mean, I NEVER get my way....And you don't see me stomping up the stairs blasting my radio!! Maybe I should get a radio??
But I also may be forgetting that teenagers apparently rule the entire world!! Maybe I should get a sign or something!
Jemmers :)
4 comments:
Hang tough, dear sister! You may not believe me, but someday it will get better.
Teenagers don't rule the world, but their random extreme hormone swings make them think that they do.
I know it will, Jay...I know!! But someday is sooo far away! :)
That is the truth Amanda!!
He's lucky to have such a patient mom! ;)
Post a Comment