I am COOL!!!!! At least for now!
Ever since FS has arrived, I am the awful one, and A is the totally cool one. He will tell anyone that will listen that I am sooo mean! He also loves to tell random people that I beat him with bricks! Whatever.
But yesterday, I did a normal parent thing. I allowed him to get something at Wal-Mart that he was wanting. It was no big deal. I looked it over (it is a on-line game thing) and told him the rules and he agreed! So now I am cool!.....His words!
So anything that happened last night that needed some disciplinary action.....I sent A. Because, I want to try to stay cool as long as I can!! :)
I am most sure that by this afternoon, it will be all over! It was good while it lasted!
Jemmers :)
2 comments:
It is DEFINITELY nice to be the good parent every once in awhile! I don't get to do it very often, but like you I relish it when I do!
Hooray for being cool!
Enjoy it while it lasts!
Post a Comment