Thursday, May 31, 2007

I am a Little Strange!!!

My first few moments alone.....with no one in the house....and I decide to clean the kitchen! Demolition style! I mean, clean behind the dryer. Clean under the stove. Mop on my hands and knees. Crazy clean!!!

And now my soul can rest!!!

What do you like to do when no one is home??

Jemmers :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Practice Piano
Clean the bathroom
Weed flowerbeds
Read Bible and pray
Bake something yummy
Crank up the music

:-)

Trinity13 said...

I love watching a movie that has a rating higher than G.

Jen, Rich & Joey said...

HEY JEMMERS! Its so good to hear from you. (hugs) We may have lost touch, but I never stopped praying for you. And I won't, especially now.
I have to say that I am a bit shocked, but so SO very happy for you and yall's choice of becoming a foster parents. I just had to read your past 3 mths to catch up on how life has been changing, and I can tell You are a GREAT mom.