Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Mom's Have Birthdays Too...Right???

I sure do hope so...since MINE is tomorrow!!!!!!!!

I just LOVE my birthday! Not the becoming older part. But the singing and the presents and the cake!!! And it being all about me!!! Just love it!

Now, this is the first year EVER...that I did not count down from May 1st! I just did not have the time nor the brain power to do any of that! So, with much sadness, I only get to celebrate my birthday for ONE DAY! Crazy!!!

I sure do hope it is a good one!!!

Jemmers :)

5 comments:

Trinity13 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR!!!!!!

Btw, birthdays are never the same after kids.

Pete said...

I was trying to wait and see if you'd make an actual birthday day post, but since there isn't one yet...

Happy Birthday!!!

(I haven't really had a cool birthday since I was 13 or something. I'm hoping that this year's - 30 - will be a bit special!)

YankeeAmanda said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite foster momma!!!

Jemmers said...

Thanks everyone!!!

Birthdays are deffinately different when you have kids! But whatever....I still get presents!! Woo hoo!!!

Jenny said...

Happy LATE Birthday. How was it?


That's the crazy thing about being a Mom... you don't even realize it when your birthday comes and goes without pomp and circumstance.

I have a twin so we ALWAYS make a big deal about it... but when Mindy needed cupcakes for a school event, it didn't matter what I wanted to do...

:-)