Well that is a strange thought! It is NEVER all about me....or even a little teeny tiny bit about me anymore! And since everyone is telling me that I need to do more for me....here is a Meme that Heidi tagged me with!
Here are 7 random facts/habits about ME!
1. I was this tall (5 feet 9 inches) by the time I was in sixth grade! It made it extremely hard to get a boyfriend...since most boys did not start growing until High School. And my hubby A, was actually shorter than me when we first started dating. It bothered me a little at first...but I got over it...and he eventually caught up to me!
2. I worry...all the time...about EVERYTHING!
3. I love to cook! I am not that good at baking though! But I am trying!!
4. I am a clean freak. Ok, not a freak. But I do love a clean and tidy home!!! It just makes me feel better. And I have been able to keep up with it mostly since FS has been here.
5. When I was younger, my sister and I were terrified of thunder storms. And since I was the oldest, I would act brave and let her come and sleep in my room. Everytime it would thunder or lightning...I would tell her how the rain was Jesus taking a shower. And the lightening was Him turning off and on the bathroom light. And the thunder was when He dropped the soap! As silly as it sounds, it made us both feel better!
6. I am the biggest girlie girl ever! I am sure that one is a shocker to everyone! :)
7. I am the happiest now, that I have ever been. I am a wife, a mother, a friend, a daughter, a sister and a child of God. What more could you want!
Jemmers
4 comments:
i love this! i got tagged too but haven't done it yet!
Jemmerzzz- You are totally the bomb. And you? A girlie girl? Nooooo way. Are you kidding me? hehe
Rock on, Foster Momma!
I LOVE the storm explanation, I am going to steal it to tell my 3 year old who is terrified of storms!! Oh ya, and when can you come clean my house? I need a neat freak to help me out a bit LOL!!!
You should do it Amanda sue....it was kinda fun!
I told you it was hard to believe, Jayleigh!!! :)
Thanks Katrina!!! I will be there anytime you call!!!! :)
Post a Comment