FS always teases me and says that my work time is my "me time". Yeah, I don't think so! But today.....The boys are out playing softball.....and I am enjoying a few hours of being in my house ALL by myself...eating ice cream and watching Season 4 of Alias!
Just heavenly!
How do you spend your "me time"??
Jemmers :)
6 comments:
I tend to spend my "me time" feeling guilty that I left all three kids with my poor unsuspecting hubby!!;)
I actually like to go to Sonic and take my favorite worship cd and a Bible or other good book and check out of reality for a bit...ahhhh heavenly.
I'm with Katrina on the guilty part which is crazy but true!
My favorite time for me is taking a long, uninterrupted bath or shower. It is rare so I relish any "me time" I can get!
I too love an long, relaxing shower that I only seem to get about once a week-on Saturdays. Ahhh, it's fantastic!
Those are all great "me time"!!!
I also do the guilty thing! I guess it is a mom thing!
Definitely a mom thing to feel guilty...but it's been so long since I've had "me time"...I might just go out of control if I took that time! ;)
Seriously though, I love to scrap or draw during my me time. Or blog...but I'm usually doing that while the children are screaming at me...and I sing in my head, "LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA...I can't hear you, I can't hear you!" ;)~
(LOL) I put the kids to bed by 8pm and read blogs. My hubby is away and I just need something to take my mind off that, THEN I get addicted and stay up all hours reading!
Post a Comment