Sunday, August 8, 2010

Not much to bring...

Things have been super crazy around here. My father-in-law passed away a few weeks ago. The cancer had spread so fast that he was gone within a week of reaching the cancer hospital. I am still a mess from it all. Just way too much to process. Just thinking about the small things make me break into fits of blubbering sobs. And he was not even my dad......but he was.

My husband seems to be doing ok. But I know he is dying inside from the grief! Watching him talk about his dad at the funeral made me so very proud that he was my husband. Both him and his dad are GREAT men!

I will always remember you......my dear sweet second daddy!

Jemmers :)

2 comments:

Amazing Life said...

sending love and prayers your way for your family!

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Oh, I am so very sorry for your loss. What a gift you have of these great men in your life!