Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Treasure Hunt!

I went to work today already defeated. Stress has taken over my entire being. I have been in tears most of the day! I had hurt my foot somehow and the pain was almost unbearable. I was in constant conversation with the Lord asking how I can continue!

I was walking back to the fitting room when these 3 older ladies came up to me and asked if I was Jennifer. They were looking for me! I asked them if I could help them find something. They continued to tell me they were on a treasure hunt. They had a list and I was on it! God told them to go to Target and find Jennifer. She needed prayer! I was stunned! They asked if there was anything that I needed prayer for...and I began to tell them that I have been struggling financially and I have been stressed out! They agreed to pray for that. Then one of the ladies asked if there was anything physical!!!! I told them that YESSSSS!!!!!!!....my foot was hurting so much and I could barely walk! They asked me if I had been limping.....and I told them yes! I had been all day! The one lady looked at the others and said, "Well that is why we wrote limp on our list!"

SERIOUSLY?????!!!!!!!

And can I tell you that my foot pain was GONE 20 min after they had left! As well as the heaviness on my heart!

But as they were leaving I told them thank you and they hugged me! I told them to enjoy the rest of their hunt! They looked at me and said...."Jennifer, YOU are the treasure! And God loves you! You were fearfully and wonderfully made!"

I was sent 3 angels today. And they knew my name!
Thank you Father.......thank you!
Jemmers :)

10 comments:

Hannah said...

Our church does those treasure hunts sometimes. I haven't been able to participate yet, but I hope to soon. I am so glad they found you! YOU ARE A TREASURE!

Blessings!

Hannah

alliemich said...

How cool was that?! Glad you were able to get some relief and finish your work day :)

Jenny said...

Oh wow! That is amazing!!!

Little JoAnn said...

What a story, what a sign! Your are loved, indeed!

Sew said...

Wow! That is crazy amazing!!! Praise be to God! ;)

Leah Wentzel said...

wow, talk about God showing up, I am so glad HE hunted you down :)

Kelly said...

Wow. Neat. God is so good!

Amazing Life said...

WOW!!!

God loves you very much!!

That was an incredible experience, makes me think that might be what it is like in heaven!!!

FootPrints said...

holy cow that's cool! our church must start doing those! so glad you were blessed!

Marcia said...

Wow what an amazing God we serve!!! I am reminded of

Hebrews 13:2
Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.