Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Prayer Buddy!

During this Easter season, I was blessed to pray for Always Giving Thanks!! Just the title of her blog sang to my heart! I recognized many of the trials she had been facing...and it was an honor to lift up prayers on her behalf!

AGT, I prayed for you almost daily and always as you came to mind. I asked that you would be given the desires of your heart and the ability to see them through His eyes. And to be open to His plan, as difficult as it can be. I prayed blessings upon you and that you would be given peace. That he would hold you in His hands and bring comfort to you. I gave thanks for you and for your testimony. Please know that I will continue to pray for you as your journey unfolds.

In His love,
Jemmers :)

3 comments:

Life In Mazes said...

Happy Easter!!!! Christ is risen and the grave is empty!
I have been following your blog and found you through Sew! Come check out my blog!

Jemmers said...

Hey Life in Mazes! I would love to check out ur blog. Could you invite me?? Thanks :) And thanks for reading!

Thankful said...

THANK YOU! I was just catching up on blogs and, after commenting on GIMH's blog, read your post (oops). I must say that I have felt an incredible sense of peace during Lent and now know that I can attribute it to your prayers. Thank you for giving me such a kind gift - your prayers.