Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just Hold My Heart!

There have been so many changes in the last few days! My head is still spinning! I can't sleep, and I am soooo tired! I cannot turn off my brain! It is totally annoying, at this point!

First, I found out on Friday that my kids were going home on Tuesday! How is that for notice! So, I spent HOURS packing and shopping and scraping and organizing their entire 10 months here with us! And come Tuesday, they were fine. The boy was really confused and cried a lot. And Smiley was all like, bye...see ya later!! I was saddened and relieved all at the same time. I was really happy to have some time alone with my daughter! The first in the 2 years she has been with us!!!!

And then, secondly, at dinner Tuesday evening, a few hours after taking the kids home, my daughter has a seizure!!! A seizure!!!! The second one of the day. The first, I was not sure exactly what it was...because I saw the end of it....until I saw the second one! OMGoodness!!! That is super scary, let me tell you! So I was on the phone with my BFF, whose husband is a doctor and she was seen by her pediatrician at 10am the next day! Whew!

They are not sure what is going on. We were hoping it was strep throat...I was seriously praying that this is what it was...but, no! Which is good...but no answers to the seizure questions. So the next step is an EEG to see what is going on in that cute adorable head of hers!

Everyone keeps asking me how I am doing....the truth....I am not ok. I mean, I know that she is in the hands of our Lord. She tells me all the time that Jesus holds her! I am just scared. She is my world. And to have there be something potentially wrong...well, I am not good with that!

So my prayers...Jesus, just hold my heart!

Jemmers :)

9 comments:

Sew said...

Gosh, I'm so shocked at the timing of all of that....The kids leaving to go home and your daughter. That is God not giving you more then you can handle.

Praying for you...Please let me know ASAP!!

Jenny said...

Praying for you. God bless you and keep your heart in His.

Blue Gal said...

Oh, that is scary. I can't imagine. I'll send some prayers your way.

Hannah said...

Oh, Lord, hold fast. Hold tight. Wash over this family with your love and healing and peace.

Blessings!

Hannah

Sissy said...

You have had quite a couple of days...WOW. I hope that they can quickly figure out what is going on with her!

MyLinda said...

Prayers for your daughter. Hopefully they discover soon what caused the seizures!

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

I am praying, as well!

Your story amazes me, and I'm so glad I found your blog through Sew's. I look forward to following your journey as we begin ours with Foster Care.

Ashley said...

Praying hard for ya'll!!!

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Okay, so I am very late to the game on this one....how did things turn out with your daughter? I hope everything is okay. I will say a prayer this evening for all of you guys!