Thursday, May 21, 2009

Three Against One!

Ok the three would be....

One year old baby boy
Two year old little girl
And 18 month old Eva

So, if you are counting that is 3 under 3 years old!

I think I am a bit out numbered! And silly crazy!

I love what I do!!!!
Jemmers :)

11 comments:

Barry and Amy said...

How fun! Tiring, but fun!

Kelly said...

wow! How exciting. Long term or short? Have fun!

Hannah said...

You got some new foster babies? FUN! Lord, give her an extra boost of energy and wisdom! :)

Blessings!

Hannah

Sew said...

WOW! That is crazy! Let us know how it goes! :) Woo-Hoo!!!

zunzun said...

huh? what? are you nuts?

Says the crazy one with a 6 month old, 2 year old, 5 year old and 10 year old!LOL

Prepareth to be permanently exhausted but what an adventure!

Overwhelmed! said...

Been there, done that! :)

Last February when our second FD joined us, we had our 3 year old son, a 12 mos old FD, and a 3 month old FD. That lasted 6 more months before our first FD was reunited with her family. It was hectic but fun! :)

Sew said...

I sent you an email! :)

Carrie said...

Ooooh honey!! I'm praying for you!! Have fun :)

Autumn said...

Jemmers,
I just want to say that you are an inspiration, a truly beautiful soul. Thank you for being who you are to all of these kids. And Miss Eva Grace is blessed to be in such good hands! God provides! God is so good! Much happiness to your awesome family. Tears of joy are shed for you!
Autumn

Anonymous said...

Wow! Craziness!

So we have a 17 year old boy, Luca, who won't talk. He CAN, he just won't. So I don't know what to get him to wash his African hair with. Do you have any ideas?

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Amazed.