Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Heart is Exploding!

Did you know I am a MOM...to a little adorable baby girl?? Cause I am! And I do not mean to rub it in...by any means. It is just that it is really starting to sink in. I mean you would think that after 18 months of caring for the child I would have no issues with this...but now she is ours! Delightfully ours!



CHEEEEEEEESSSSSE!!!

I was laying on the floor next to her while she sat on her upside down Dora chair watching Elmo on tv...when I looked at her and said "mommy loves you" and she gave me one of her sweet kisses that usually only daddy gets before bed time. And I swear she said "love you"...but it also could have been "ball"! I started to cry a little.

All of those years BEGGING for this...and it is finally here! She is even more precious than I could have imagined! And a bit more stubborn:)



This is my baby...holding her baby...texting...while watching TV. Yep..she is mine!

Jemmers :)

5 comments:

Hannah said...

You totally have bragging rights, so go right ahead. :)

I'm pretty sure that ball is baby for I love you. :)

Blessings!

Hannah

Barry and Amy said...

So beautiful! You are so blessed!

Jamie D said...

For all the fostering that doesn't turn out like we think it should, I'm so glad this did! Congratulations again!

my life: said...

PLEASE brag!! I love it and you are entitled!!!! So, so happy for you!

Nicki said...

She is such a cutie! When Pufferfish was little I usd to think maybe she was saying "I love you" and maybe she wasn't... but now, she says it more clearly, so it turns out, YES, she was saying it all along! So, I bet your little munchkin really is saying it to you, too!