Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Drum Roll Please!!!!!!

It is OFFICIAL....

Introducing my daughter....Eva Grace

This was just before we left for the court hearing. She was upset because I was not as excited about her shoes as she was! Girls!?!? (please notice the cute bow in her hair...it will be the last time you see it! :))


Daddy, Eva and Mommy!


Future Judge! She already knows how to give orders! :)

Soooooo happy!
Jemmers :)

27 comments:

cloudmaster said...

Congratulations!!! That is fantastic!!!

Jamie D said...

What a beautiful beginning to a family! I can only imagine how amazing, and maybe surreal, this has been for you. Congratulations!!!!!

Barry and Amy said...

YAY! Congrats!!

StarfishMom said...

Congratulations!!! She's beautiful!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your blessing. I noticed that the seal says franklin county, ohio. You are close to us. We're just one county over in Licking. We are finishing up our home study and are anxious to get a child soon. God bless you and your family!!

Dooneybug said...

Oh Jemmers!!!!! I am over the moon for you! This has been a long time coming and you and hubby deserve this so much. Many blessings to your family!!

Stacey said...

Congratulations!!!!! So excited for all three of you. I love her name. You make a beautiful family, so glad it is final for you. Congratulations!!!!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

What a nice surprise to find this news this morning! I'm so happy for your family...Eva Grace is one blessed little girl (and I know you feel the same way)!

jessica said...

Congrats to you and your little family!

Anonymous said...

She really is a beautiful child! Congratulations

Susan said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful family.

Eva Carper said...

congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the bow! What an exciting day! I am looking forward to our day in court the beginning of next year :)

zunzun said...

I'm so happy for you...congratulations!!!

I can't remember...how old was she when she came to you....how old is she now? She's beautiful and all of you look great!

FosterAbba said...

Congratulations! I know, having just finalized on our daughter, what a great relief it is to finally be finished.

Mrs. Breum said...

congratulations!

Jean said...

Congrats!!!

Sew said...

Woo-Hoo!!! This is awesome news! Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! So happy for you! :) She is adorable.

Nicki said...

AWESOME! Congratulations to your new, legally official, family!

D said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I know just how happy you are.

my life: said...

Congratulations!!!! How very exciting....amazing...I'm so happy for you. :0)
She is beautiful...what a lovely family!

Anonymous said...

OMG Congrats! I'm very happy for you!

Carrie said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you guys! And just in time for mother's day. What a huuuuge blessing!

Seth, Annelise, Elijah, & Joshua said...

Congrats! What a journey you guys have been on. So so excited for you! She is PRECIOUS! Adorable! So so happy.

Overwhelmed! said...

Congrats!! She's beautiful!

I can't wait until our adoption finalization day arrives for our daughter. :)