Monday, March 9, 2009

Things on my mind....

*Wow...I sure do have a lot of followers *blog followers*. I better write something so they have something to follow!

*Talked with the lawyer regarding the adoption of one cutie pie! Should be really soon now!!

*I might be getting braces. I have a consultation in the morning. I really don't want them...the cost is outrageous...but I NEED them really bad. I don't care much about the cosmetics of it...I have lots of jaw pain (TMJ) that I am not in love with!

*I am really glad that we found a new church! The people are wonderful and kind. The pastor is great. And they are passionate about what we are passionate about!

*I am super Glad that hubby is home! He left on Thursday to go and visit his brother in NC and came home last night at 1am! Love that man!

*What on earth am I doing fostering teens??!! I just don't know what the heck I am doing! :)

Jemmers :)

2 comments:

J-momma said...

hi. i found your blog from someone else's, of course now i can't remember who. i have a two year old, so i'll just blame him for my memory issues. anyway, i'm also a foster parent. well, now adoptive, but we're waiting for another child. fostering teens? yeah, that's brave. i work with the system as well, recruiting foster families. anyway, cool blog. i'll have to "follow" you now too. hope the adoption goes through soon. that's exciting!

Sew said...

I think its beautiful that you foster teens! Just keep on chugging!!!