Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Pinkie-Promise!!!

I am not sure if God does pinkie-promises! But I think His promises are so much more special and concrete! For when He promises you something, the only thing you need to do is wait and watch it come to pass.

The Lord spoke a promise to me the other day at church. It was amazing the peace I felt knowing that I had just heard God's voice. I did share the word with hubby...because I did not want to seem as if I did not believe.

And I hope to share it with all of you one day!

I totally pinkie-promise!
Jemmers :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right about God's promises being special! It's amazing how He works in our lives and the peace it brings knowing He has the control!

Great Blog! I'll be back for more! :)

my life: said...

Yummy! I love that...excited to watch your promise unfold. :0)

Immeasurably More Mama said...

I'm so glad God spoke a word just for you!
Hold on to it and allow it to take root in your heart.

Jamie D said...

I'm so excited for you, and I can't wait to see it unfold for you. Even though I don't know you even a little bit, I find myself stopping by and rooting for you!

Leah Wentzel said...

hi, my name is leah, I stumbled onto your site from another site and I just HAD to leave you a comment saying I know just what you mean, HIS words speaking directly to us are so sweet they are almost unbelievable...but they are truth!

Leah Wentzel said...

i just read down a bit further and saw your dad is a tree trimmer...so is my dad. About 3 years ago he injured his back as well, had to have surgery and amazingly enough he is back working the same job now. He has to be careful though. I hope your dad make a full recovery!!!!!!!!!!!!!