Friday, October 17, 2008

One Smart Cookie!!



I do have to say, that I think I have one of the smartest 10 1/2 month old babies around! I can say that since she is technically not mine and I had zero to do with it...except for all of my majorly awesome nurturing skills. Ok, or not. But she is super smart...and a super smarty pants at that!

I am just amazed by all that she can do. She is so close to walking it is scary. She loves to sit and "read" her books. She loves to crawl under tables and sit proudly as if she just conquered Mt. Everest, or something. She will eat just about anything...and that does include carpet bits she pulls out. She can snap her fingers...like really snap them! It is amazing. I can barely do that myself. She claps when she hears music...or if she finishes something...or when she is really mad. She talks constantly. And she CAN say mommy...but that is only used when she is hurt or want something really badly...or if she is down right mad!



She is almost always happy. She loves to wave at people...especially boys! It never fails....we will be at the grocery store and she will be flirting with an "older man" (read: baby boy, a year or older!), giving her "I am so shy" look and clap and wave and smile that gorgeous 4 toothed smile! They hardly ever respond...girls are still icky at that age.

She has her daddy wrapped around her finger. Tightly! She knows just what to do to get anything she wants. And when he is not home, she talks about him constantly. Dadda...daddy...dadadadada!

Ella loves to play with baby girl. They will chase each other and Ella will bark, and cutie pie will yell "Elllllaaaaa". She will go from couch to chair to floor to kitchen just following each other. Ella will wait for her to catch up and then off she goes again! It is really cute!



It has been amazing watching her grow. She is so beautiful, and loving and just an awesome little princess. I can't believe she is almost one! And I hope for another year (or a million) with her!

Jemmers :)

2 comments:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Cutie pie has some really adorable outfits...love those tights in the last pic! And I am positive that your amazing nurturing skills have A LOT to do with how well she's doing!!!

Dooneybug said...

Awww...so sweet! She has long feet just like my little girl. I second the cute tights - girls are so much fun to dress up!!