I have had this dream since lunch....and I am not about to give up on it now!
~Michael Scott - Dunder Mifflin
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Today is the Day!
And this is what I am clinging to.....
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9
You, your husband, your foster children and especially Maya and her family are all in my prayers. Stay strong and keep clinging to the Lord who will provide you with the strength, peace, and hope you need and deserve.
6 comments:
I'll pray for you and her and everyone involved.
Angela :-)
Hugs and prayers!
You are amazing and I love how you cling to the Lord and His promises as you go through tough times like this. I'm praying for you.
You, your husband, your foster children and especially Maya and her family are all in my prayers. Stay strong and keep clinging to the Lord who will provide you with the strength, peace, and hope you need and deserve.
Praying!!!
THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment