Thursday, May 1, 2008

Just Because I CAN!!!

I know that when you become a mom there are things that fall away, or are no longer important. You make sacrifices and sometimes put things on hold, for a while. You can lose a bit of yourself...but I think you gain soooo much more. And I think in many ways I have become a more selfless person since having children.

With all that said.....

It is time, once again, for the BIRTHDAY COUNT DOWN!!!!!!
(Ok, so it is a tiny bit of "less" in the selfless part!)

Just 29 more days until I am one year older!!! Even though I am no longer counting...I still want the presents!!! And peace on earth and all that jazz!

Jemmers :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Woooo hoooo! A birthday countdown! What fun! What's on your gift list this year?

Anonymous said...

You're such a young thing, though! :-)

Are you going to be 24? You seem really young anyway. Whereas I'm an old lady. :-D

Have a great day!