I had my first weekend away, by myself, since I have become a foster mommy. I went to a conference with a group of friends. It was wonderful. I missed my family GREATLY. But I enjoyed the time away, the conversations, the conference itself.
But my favorite part of the entire weekend was coming through the door to my home and seeing my 3 year old little girl run toward me with all her might. All the while screaming..."Mommy is home! YAY!!!" She jumped up into my arms, hugged my neck tightly and told me she loved me!
What an amazing feeling!!!!
Jemmers :)
3 comments:
I love that feeling. I never tire of it, even if it's just from picking them up from day care. :)
How did your honey do with the baby?
I'm glad you got a weekend away. Those conferences away with a group of girlfriends can be amazing.
I'm glad to hear you were missed :)
God bless :)
Post a Comment