I am exhausted!!!!! Both mentally and physically! Not that there is much mentally going on anymore! I guess it would be more emotionally. Whatever...I am tired!!
First, we have been trying break miss cutie pie from her swaddler blanket. She is getting way too big for it, and each time a finger pops out she screams. So...we thought what a great idea to transition her from the swaddler to the blanket sleeper thing! The first few nights she slept fine without being wrapped tightly. The naps, on the other hand, are a nightmare! But the last 3 nights she has been up starting at 1 am with a few breaks in between my 5:30 am wake-up call. This baby can cry!! There is no "crying it out" for her. She could go for days. So her and I are playing a nice game of "Let's see how crazy I can make mommy!" She is winning!
Second, Maya has been sick with a runny nose and a dreadful cough. She coughed so hard last night that she threw up. And of course by the time I cleaned it all up...I was pretty sure I was going to be sick as well. I have a weak stomach!
Third, Diva! She is SOOOOO draining! There is nothing small with this girl! Everything is blown-up to exponential proportions! I have had more arguments with this girl, than potty breaks! And I do not see and end in sight. She is currently not speaking to me...and that I am totally fine with! It is not like she can actually hear me anyways!
So I am a bit sleep deprived....and emotionally drained....and there is still many hours left in the day...and it is the weekend! Let the fun continue!
Jemmers :)
7 comments:
1. Wait until someone can watch the kids (so you can use the time)
2. Claim something vague like: "stomach distress"
3. A book and copious amounts of chocolate and maybe a glass of wine. Maybe both if you are daring. Not sure what wine goes with chocolate though.
4. Ignore all voices outside the door.
kidding aside...hang in there!
That all sounds wonderful!! :)
My famously overused words to 17-year-old Mindy:
"It's JUST not all about you."
and
"You can pretend you don't hear me, but I know you do."
I hope you get the rest you deserve this weekend!
God bless :)
Those are good, Jay!
Thanks Carrie! :)
You definitely need to get out honey! We need to have some scrapbooking time anyway!!!
A teenager, toddler, and a newborn? Oh, sweet girl, you do need a day off.
Post a Comment