Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Would Not Recomend This Technique!!

I walked into the room and my heart stopped. I walked closer and this is what I saw....



Now both girls are in bed....one is asleep, and one is discussing her day with her care bear friend. But look again...


THIS IS NOT A REAL BABY!! Thank God!

That would make you stop and take a second look, right??!! Not quite sure what Maya was thinking there!! But, at least hubby and I had a good laugh when I showed him the pictures. I couldn't just leave her there all night...her little fake head may explode!

But don't worry about her...Maya woke up this morning and took care of her baby. She thinks that all of the baby's things are HER baby's things. Exhibit B...



Let's not forget about Exhibit C....



She is going to make an excellent mother one day....well, I am pretty sure she wouldn't just stick her baby upside down in an exersaucer!! Uhhhh...she was dragging the baby behind her by the baby's Binky last night. Hmmmmm...

Jemmers :)

4 comments:

Dooneybug said...

Ok, that first picture looks so real that at first I thought it WAS the baby! Cute.

zunzun said...

That first pic nearly gave me a heart-attack!LOL

Anonymous said...

Too funny--scary at first, though! Whew!

M-A likes to give her baby dolls "time outs." I guess she gets that a lot, a-hem!

Anyway, re: your last message to me. If we are "neighbors" and would want to, I'd love to get together sometime for coffee or take the kids to the park. Just a thought.

Thanks for all of your encouragement and kind words, by the way. :)

Carrie said...

Holy cow! LOL You definitely got my attention with that first picture!
God bless :)