There is so much going on lately! I don't even know where to start....and a lot of it I can't even go into. Things have not gotten any easier with G-lo. And I am trying my hardest to do the right things for him. Trying being the key word!
And when I am not thinking about my 3 foster children.....I am thinking about the possibility of a 14 year old girl coming to stay here once G-lo is emancipated. There is a lot to think about there!!!!
Cutie Pie was just given a clean bill of health last week!!! Praise the Lord! So I no longer have to worry about that!
And with Maya, I am just thankful for the days when I DO NOT have to watch The Lion King!! But....Akuna Matata!! (sp??)
So I hope all is well with everyone out there!
Jemmers :)
3 comments:
Awww, I'm very glad the little one is as healthy as she can be...God is good!!!
I just want to say that your blog is wonderful and I really enjoy reading your entries. You're inspiring, really and I can tell have a really big heart--especially when it comes to your foster kids. God bless you!
It is wonderful news!! :)
Thanks Autumn!!! You are very sweet!
Post a Comment