Wednesday, November 21, 2007

So, How Are You Doing??

I am doing well. I miss her, sure. But I have been preparing myself for her departure for 3 weeks now. And knowing where she is going and that the situation is good...then it is better for me to let go.

I cried, of course. But I am a crier! I am actually pretty excited to see what is next. There are talks of bringing in a twin bunk bed....I guess people think that the more they can cram in here the better. I think they are thinking of giving us a sibling set...which almost always includes an infant. That I could deal with!

Everyone else is doing ok. Maya is having some issues acting out. She bit me....on the butt yesterday. She is kicking and hitting now. The fits are a bit much. She will not sleep...and her eating is minimal. But she is not asking for her...or seeming to be sad in any way. It must just be her way of dealing. But I have got to tell you...the girl has some sharp teeth!!

Ok...well I wish everyone a fantastic Thanksgiving! I know I have a lot to be thankful for!

Jemmers :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

**hugs**

and Happy Thanksgiving!

Real Life in South Carolina said...

I'm glad you are handling things okay, especially the butt biting. Ouch! Poor Maya. This has to be hard for her!