You know the one that tells you exactly how to raise your children. The one that has answers for every situation. The one with an entire section on "If they do this...you do this". I need it!!!
I am too young to be raising a teenage BOY! Way too young!!!! I need at least another 15 years before I am ready...and able to deal with a teenage BOY and their situations and drama! And the trouble they can get in....OH MY!!!!
I sat on the couch just listening to what he was telling me. Having no clue if I should laugh or cry or yell. So I just sat there. I could not say the words I was thinking. They were of the unkind nature. I think I did muster out a "Hmmmmm".
Having children is tough. Oh how they can break your heart!
I just hope I am handling this the best way.
Jemmers :)
3 comments:
The sitting and listening and then quietly walking far away to scream is one of my favorite techniques for parenting teenage boys.
That he is telling you whatever he is telling you is a sign you are doing it right.
My mom can def sympathize...but then again, look how I turned out-perfect! So keep up the good work!
:-)
Yes they can break your heart, but that is because you love your kiddos!
Post a Comment