Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mile Stones and Marriage!!

Last night as A and I laid in bed....which has now become our "alone time", A says to me as I am half asleep...

"Would you marry me all over again?"
"Of course baby. I would marry you 10 times over!"
"That is it...only 10 times?"
"Well anything else is just to large of a commitment."
"I see how you are!"
"Fine, 100 times over....but you are paying this time!"
"No...that is just too large of a commitment for me!"
"Then why did you ask?"
"I don't know!"

******

Mile stones......

FS brought home his first 100% A+ today!!!!!! Can you believe it?? He was SO excited!!! We are so proud of him!!! He is just doing so very well...and it is great to see! We even spent over an hour on a paper for history....and no one got upset! Leaps and bounds!!!

Jemmers :)

2 comments:

Trinity13 said...

Fantastic...that's wonderful news!!!

Real Life in South Carolina said...

You are making progress! And as hard as it may seem, you are making great progress very very quickly. I hope you are encouraged in knowing that!