Things are going great over here! We are all adjusting really well. Baby E is an AMAZING baby!!! LOVE her soooo much! And even though she is sooo much like her big sis, she is also very different. So figuring everything out has been a challenge...a welcomed one.
It is weird, but it feels like she has always been here. Eva G is a great big sister...when she is not sitting on her and stealing her toys! LOL! They just love each other so much! I am so glad that they are finally together!

My heart is melting! <3
Jemmers
5 comments:
So.Sweet. My heart is singing. So glad things are going so good. I too, am so glad they are together.
I know just how you feel when you see them together because I have the same melting feeling when I see my baby boys together. I can't even imagine them not having each other to grow up with.
Peyton is so sweet to Britton. I have never seen such sweetness. When I put him to bed every night he puts his finger over his lips and says ssshhh before we go in the room because he knows Britton is asleep. When Britton is crying Peyton gets him a toy or his blanket. He will stop at the johnny jump up and hug or pat Britton. It is just so sweet.
Congrats, Jemmers!
found your blog from random blog hopping :) we are new foster parents (for about 3 months. We've had our little one for 2 months now. We decided to foster after infertility and losing our daughter at 9 months old. Your 'story' is inspirational! I can't wait to follow along..
I too just found your blog! We are going through the TPR of a little girl and her half sister will soon be TPR'd. Due to a lot of issues both of the girls have, we will not be attempting reach out to the older half sister, except for maybe a few visits. I am interested to read more of your story! I appreciate how foster parents are finding each other online and I especially appreciate being able to share a common faith. I will pray for you and your family! I know none of this stuff is easy but w/God, we can do all things!
I too am guilty of blog hopping, but I'm glad I found your blog. What a beautiful story, such little blessings.
We've been fostering two little sisters about the same ages as your babies for a year now and their future is uncertain, just praying for them.
Post a Comment