Saturday, September 25, 2010

Nursery!!!

I worked on Baby E's nursery today!!! It was the best feeling ever! I really did not have a chance to give Eva a proper nursery full of decorations and such like she has now(big girl room)...since she shared a room with others and moved rooms quite often. But it was sooooo much fun! I can't wait until it is all done and there is a sweet baby girl sleeping in it!!!

People have been just amazing helping us get to FL. We have had a few people sponsor or trip...which is awesome, since I just cannot afford that kind of money right now! Praise God for those who are called by him!

Hubby and I leave on Thursday and fly home on Friday with baby girl!!!! I borrowed a baby sling from a friend for the airport and all the walking and stuff. Should be a great bonding time! :)

I am just so very excited!!!!! We finally get to bring home our baby girl after 9 months of waiting. And then after just 90 days....she will be ours!

Ooooooohhhhhhh....and bio mom is pregnant again! I don't know any details. So we will just have to wait and see what happens with this little one!! Prayers for him, please!!!!

I am getting my baby girl!!!!!!!!
Jemmers :)

6 comments:

Kelly said...

So fast. So exciting. So happy for you. So wondering about this newest baby (boy?). So...she's 9 months old? So...pics of nursery?

So sorry for the dumb so's. LOL

giddy with excitement for you!!!!

StarfishMom said...

We'll be praying here in the Starfish house. God is SO good! I can't wait to see her in your arms! :)

Allison said...

Okay--waiting for 9 months? That's kinda funny. So happy for you guys! Glad that Elise will soon be home.

El said...

YAY!!! I am so glad it is all working out!!!

Amazing Life said...

This is so exciting! Enjoy every minute of it!

MyLinda said...

Isn't it wonderful how God works everything out, down to the travel money?!! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery and baby E and hear more about the new one on the way!