I just received an e-mail from the worker in FL. The Judicial Review on June 10th showed that the parents were progressing in their case plan. And the ICPC on the maternal grandfather was denied. And the ICPC for us is still pending. It was just sent recently.
Not sure how to take any of this in.
More waiting......
Jemmers :)
5 comments:
I was just thinking about your blog and wondering how it was going! And then I had to google ICPC. So I have learned something today, haha.
Fingers crossed.
This is a very educational blog! LOL!
Oh, the roller coaster of the foster care system! Sending hopeful thoughts your way. Hang tight!
waiting . . . . it is so difficult! Praying for Elise - that she is safe and sound and that God keeps her in His care!
Btw, this is LIM!
I was wondering what the status was on Elise's case. Thanks for the update.
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment