Ever since I was younger, turning 30 seemed like the day you pick out your cane, throw on your bi-focal and only eat soft easily digestible foods. You were in fact OLD!
Ok....so we all knew that I was totally dramatic and overly imaginative!
Really, I had only one thing that was important to me before I turned the big 3-0! I wanted to be a mom. A mom of 4....2 boys and 2 girls...each 2 years apart to be exact!!! The girls names were Lillian Grace, and Makayla Raeann. The boys were Landon Patrick and Jackson Ryan. Everything about their lives were planned out and imagined!
So as the years went by, and the big birthday inched closer....the more I freaked out! I had a plan!!! I had a time line!!! Something had to work.........
As I turn 30 tomorrow, I am ok. I am at peace with it. A little freaked out...but then again, I am overly dramatic!! No...I did not get my 4 by the time I was 30. Nothing is as I had dreamed............
It is even better! I am the proud momma of a 2 1/2 year old angel, Eva Grace! And the proud foster momma to 12 children, whom I love deeply! Sometimes we dream a bit too small!
I am 30....
Jemmers :)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday. Be glad you are only 30. I turned 40 this month. The older I get the younger all the "old" people get. :)
Happy birthday sweet girl! Mom to twelve not many 30 year olds can have that special title! ;)
It's amazing how we dreamed out lives to be and how we thought they would be better if X happened but they happen to be the best when He plans them. :)
Enjoy your day Momma!
Your last line says it all! We sometimes dream a bit too small. Enjoy your birthday, sweet friend!
happy birthday! someday, you will look back and see God gave your more than you could have ever imagined as a little kid. what you are doing/have done is awesome. HE has trusted you will far more kids as a far more vonerable point in their lives than most of us could ever imagine being mommy too.
Happy (belated) birthday! I hope you had a great one! I am definitely enjoying my 30s more than my 20s, so I hope they are great for you as well! God Bless!
Happy belated birthday....I can tell you from experience the bi-focals don't happen until 50Thankfully, I dont know about the cane and soft foods yet.
Post a Comment