We decided to let Eva G know about her new baby sister. Kinda getting her in the loop slowly! She is excited and the look on her face makes my heart very happy! She keeps telling me to "Get her, mommy"! You know...cause her mommy goes and brings home new children all the time! The idea of mommy has a baby in her belly...has no meaning to my daughter! Which I find sweet.....we do it differently here in the Jemmers household! HA!
And after a day of deliberation....***HA! Give an infertile woman a chance to name a baby...and a name she will have...and fast!***
Her name will be.....
Elise Grey
She will have the same initials as her big sister! And if we ever have a boy...that name is picked out too! HA! Gotta love me!
But one thing I feel about this whole situation is PEACE! And it feels really good!
Jemmers :)
5 comments:
I can't tell you enough how excited I am! I love the Jemmers way of having babies! :)
After 4 years of fostering...my kids think that babies come from Wal*mart. :)
Praying all works out so you can bring sweet baby Elise Grey home...to meet her 'big' sister <3
Yes, we can dream up some names can't we? I like it!
Wow. Amazing. :) I love the fact that Eva says to go get the baby. :) So funny.
Yes, we fertility-challenged ones definitely love the chance to name...anything. :) I've had our kiddos names picked out since middle school.
So excited for you guys. And a little jealous.
Blessings!
Hannah
"Get her, mommy" - wow, does that tug at the heartstrings. I found your blog from Sew's blog - and I was thrown reading your post about accepting how you look - because the first thing I thought when I saw your profile pic was, "that girl is BEAUTIFUL!" Take it from an objective stranger.
Post a Comment