This verse was shared with us today at church. I wanted to share it with you....
"This is the kind of life you've been invited into, the kind of life Christ lived. He suffered everything that came his way so you would know that it could be done, and also know how to do it, step by step."
1 Peter 2:21 (The Message)
Wow! Thank you Lord!
Jemmmers :)
5 comments:
What an awesome verse!
A powerful message to meditate on.
BTW; I love your blog. Getting ready to do some fost/adopt ourselves.
That is awesome Jennifer. Thanks for sharing.
Hey I have a FM question: do you have a list of questions you ask foster workers before you take a placement?
Our FS was moved out on Tuesday, and we changed our license to 0-10 years old and we have never had any besides teens.
Just guess I am a bit worried about it all.
Have a great day!
Ok, I knew I loved you as soon as I saw the Michael Scott quote....your posts just solidified it.
Please post more. :)
I've had your blog on my list of favorites for quite some time now, but just checked it today for the first time in a long time and this verse was something that I really needed to see today. Thank you!
Post a Comment